Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Home Sweet Portable


The house is on our property... YIPPPPEEE!!!!!!


I was able to take a half day of work off so I could be here for the arrival of our portable. The folks arrived a little earlier than originally expected. So when I arrived, the house was about half way to its destination on this property. I took some video and lots of photos. But I will only attach one because I realize it's not quite as exciting for y'all! =-)


We had to hurt a few more trees, which was unfortunate. But the building would have had some major damage otherwise. We still have a beautiful live oak out of our back door and quite a few persimmon out the front. And bluebonnets and many other wildflowers off the right side. It is a beautiful spot!


This day has taken many months of fretting, thinking, planning, working, and worrying. And I know that the worrying isn't over - but just beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment